🛍️ Point G Store (Montréal)
Store manager assistant
The products of the Point G boutique, located a few steps from the Mont-Royal metro station, are made from noble ingredients, chosen as locally as possible and made using traditional and artisanal techniques.
Committed to providing impeccable service and an extraordinary taste experience, we are currently looking for someone who shares our passions and the values associated with them.
To occupy the position of assistant manager of the shop, you will have to be a bit proud of your qualities, a bit voluntary and passionate but above all totally happy 😊
Your role in our team?
You will share management and counter service responsibilities with the manager, supported by a few employees helping with service during peak periods, including:
- Respect and enforce the opening and closing instructions of the store - procedures;
- Manage relations with customers who contact the store via the various networks;Communicate with the web order preparation manager;
- Greet, serve and respond to customer requests at the counter;
- Accompany and orchestrate teamwork by example, with the various sales consultants;
- Produce store and website sales reports;
- Balance and close the cash register in the absence of the manager;
- Maintain cleanliness and maintain the store's brand image. In particular in the visual presentation, the respect of the rules of hygiene and safety as well as to proceed to the development of the products;
- Actively support the management of store events to make them a success
You are made for this role if you:
- Are concerned about customer service and a job well done;
- Have 3 or more years of experience in retail sales;
- Have an excellent ability to communicate both in writing and orally, in French and in English;
- Have the spirit of teamwork; • Are recognized for your interpersonal skills and your sense of initiative;
- Are very comfortable with common technologies (email, social networks and cash register).
- A human and participative corporate culture
- Support for your career development
- A flexible schedule
- Friendly and passionate co-workers
To apply, please send your resume and we will contact you if you are selected